Choosing the right real estate agent can be nerve-wracking. After all, you’ll be spending a lot of time with this person while you navigate the process of buying a house, so it’s important to choose someone you enjoy being around! Consider interviewing several agents, to get a feel for their likes, dislikes and how they do business. Here’s a list of questions you can ask, that could help you pick an agent that’s the perfect fit for you!
- What’s your background?
- What was your previous career?
- What’s your passion?
- What do you like most about being in real estate?
- Do you have access to mortgage, title and insurance?
- Do you have local contacts to help me with home improvement?
- Why did you choose real estate?
- How do you give back to the community?
- What do you like to do for fun?
- What additional training do you do to stay on top of the trends?
Also, you may consider asking the agent if they have any questions for you. A good agent will want to take the time to get to know you, your goals and your priorities, to establish a foundation of client-centered service.
Are you ready to start looking for your dream home? Contact us